Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How to Unsubscribe from Digi Prepaid Daily Internet

Most of the time I would use the wifi connection at home, but the other day I was going to be out for most of the day so I subscribed to the Digi Daily Internet for RM3 (150MB). I didn't pay much attention, though when I subscribed the words "auto renewal" appeared next to it.

Until the next day, I noticed that RM3 was deducted once again for Daily Internet although I no longer required it. It's really easy to subscribe onto the internet, but even on the T&C on Digi's website, they do not tell you where to go to unsubscribe. Anyway here's what you need to do if you are ever faced with this problem.

How to unsubscribe from Digi Internet Packages:

On your keypad, key in *116#.

Press Reply, key in "1" for Internet Packages.

Select the Internet Package that you are subscribed to..
For example, I was subscribed onto the Daily RM3 - so press Reply and key in "5".



Press Reply and  key in "1" to unsubscribe.

Finally, key in "1" one more time to confirm unsubscribe.

You will no longer be charged RM3 for daily internet. You will receive a SMS confirming that you have unsubscribed.






If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment